Priceline Hotel: Boston cambridge west express deals help March 29-April 5

Rhirhi3
By Rhirhi3,
in

I'm looking at one of the Priceline express deals in Boston, MA for march 29th until April 5th in the Cambridge west - Harvard area. It's showing up as a 2 star property at $87 per night, and comes with free Internet, free parking, restaurant, business centre, fitness centre.

I'm usually able to work it out by looking at the properties with specific star ratings in the area on the list view section, but no 2 star properties are coming up for that area. Anyone have any ideas?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

A guess would be the Days Hotel Boston - Harvard Fenway?

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hmm for some reason I think that the Days hotel guess might be correct, the express deals says it's down from $103 per night, which is the exact price for that hotel on the listed price page. I got very excited hoping it might be the Harvard Square Hotel though, that place looks fab!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]