Priceline Hotel: Looking to book 4* USE/USW/SOMA 8/17-8/20

Dillsnik
By Dillsnik,
in

Thank you for this forum! I always use the PRICELINE links to book.

I am wondering, i really don't have a huge preference between USE/USW and SOMA zones. I need to be near to Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, and any of those could be just as close as the next.

I feel like it pays to start bidding on all 3 at the same time, so as not to overbid. This way i would get the first one that is available at the bid price. Rather than bid one zone up, then a second, then the third.

thougts?

I feel like it pays to start bidding on all 3 at the same time, so as not to overbid. This way i would get the first one that is available at the bid price. Rather than bid one zone up, then a second, then the third.

thougts?

It depends upon your maximum bid and the number of re-bid zones you have... what is your maximum bid for this stay at this time?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board. (please click each of these links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

hard to say, a buddy has a room he booked directly through parc55 for a total cost of 534 for the three nights i want. we may use his reservation bc if i bid up to 145 that is a total cost of 512...so i guess i would like to stay under 534 total cost. seems like most people are bidding up to 180-190 per night to get a 4 star here. That would seem pricier than it is to book direct through the hotel.

Another consideration when bidding for a scenario like this, it seems to me like you are limited by your most expensive night(s). for example, since i want a fri sat and sunday, i may be overpaying for sunday by including it in this request, since the bid will be driven up by fri and saturday's rates.

I assume your friend as a room at the Parc 55 that he won't be using OR that you'll be sharing a room with him? Current rates at this property at $200+ per nite, so if you're looking to purchase now i'm not sure if the $534/nite rate would still be available to book an additional room.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]