Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Tampa (Westshore - Tampa Airport TPA - South) Crowne Plaza Westshore

laurierocs
By laurierocs,
in

Can anyone help me identify the 3 and 1/2* hotel on hotwire right now for bid at $76?

These are the amentities:

3.5-star Hotel in Westshore - Tampa Intl Airport TPA

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free. Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply. Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal. Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary. Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply. High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply. Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies. Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies. Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage Accessible for the deaf

TTY for telephone, visual or flashing fire alarm and vibrating alarm clock Free Parking

<amenity names only please... not descriptions> Free Internet

<amenity names only please... not descriptions> Accessible path of travel

<amenity names only please... not descriptions> In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings Wheelchair accessible

Wheelchair accessible common areas Accessible bathroom

Raised toilet, hand-held shower and grab bars at the tub and toilet Handicapped parking

<amenity names only please... not descriptions> Roll-in shower

Bathroom has a roll-in shower

Thanks!

... and please click each of the links above before replying.

Sorry, don't understand this. When I click on the above links, it takes me to that site, not here, where I want to post.

<dead link removed>

The date is March 9, 2013, it's for 2 hotel rooms. They also list another hotel that is 3*, but it's $87. Any idea why this 3* is more expensive than the 3 and 1/2*? If you could figure that one out that would be great also. I've been bidding on Priceline 4* to 3* in the Westshore area and have bid up to $63 for the past month, always coming up empty. So, was thinking of giving up and just buying a Hotwire hotel. 3 years ago I bid $44 and got the 4* Intercontinental!

Thanks for your help!

Laurie

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

... and please click each of the links above before replying.

Sorry, don't understand this. When I click on the above links, it takes me to that site, not here, where I want to post.
Correct... we're asking that you use the links on the board each time you access PRICELINE or HOTWIRE.

Also, the 'results page' from HOTWIRE contain sessions so they won't work on another computer and/or won't work after 30 minutes. We're asking that you post just the amenity names, not the descriptions, as you can see how much easier it makes your post to read:

3.5* Westshore - Tampa Intl Airport TPA

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Free Parking

Free Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

My best guess for this 3.5* property would be the Crowne Plaza. Each hotel sets their own prices based upon their own occupancy (supply/demand) levels... a 3* hotel may have a large bus load, group, wedding, conference, etc., etc. booked for these dates and therefore doesn't have as many rooms available at a higher rated hotel in the zone, thus the 3.5* property may be more aggressive in discounting their room rates and be cheaper then a lower rated hotel (as well as each hotel having their own philosophies on revenue management, when to discount, how deep to discount, etc, etc).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]