Priceline Hotel: 9/1 - 9/5 on the strip

Larry
By Larry,
in

Are you sure you would want to bid this on Priceline?

Location (imo) is important in Vegas, and you could end up somewhere very south strip (such as Luxor)... not the worst place in the world, but less than ideal.

Hotwire has a 4* available for $149/nite which matches the Treasure Island and that would be our best guess as to that property (match the amenities to those in our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST.

Another good choice would be the Monte Carlo available thru their website for $150/nite.

The Excalibur is also available for $109/nite. Not my favorite property, but a decent value relative to what else i'm seeing.

Let us know your thoughts on the above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i saw the direct prices the 4* places on the strip are offering thus far, right now it looks to be between monte carlo & luxor...luxor has always looked like a cool place but like you said the location is just so so...any thoughts on monte carlo? ive heard its kinda bland

my hope was to get one of these 4* places on priceline for a little less than what the book rate is online, maybe in the $110-$130 range

edit: just a side note, since im a poker player i'm trying to stay somewhere that has its own poker room, so TI is one im avoiding

Monte Carlo is great in that it has a great strip location and a fantastic pool area.

As far is it being 'bland', it doesn't have a theme, so that (imo) is a benefit in that most of the people at the hotel are guests and not tourists blocking up the lobby looking for the white tigers while you're trying to get to your room.

Rates a the Monte Carlo's website have gone up since previously posted... now at $178/nite, but you can still book HERE for $159/nite.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]