Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Coastal) Hilton San Diego Resort

jaylesh
By jaylesh,
in

First time poster here ... thanks to all the reading I did, I was able to snag this 4 star hotel for 87 dollars a night. The Hilton website states it's a 239 dollar a night room, so all in all, I'd say this is a good deal. A little disappointed about the 14 dollar a day parking, but I've read if you join HHonors, you get free breakfast coupons. So the breakfast ought to offset the parking here. Anyways, thanks again for helping me out with this find. Take care-

Jason

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Glad to hear that you were able to use the information here to help you get a great deal.

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board. Was this your first bid in the zone or were you previously rejected at lower amounts?

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I had started with 4* Coronado and San Diego Coastal at 85, then added downtown and mission valley and changed my bid to 87. I was accepted immediately...

Also, responding to the other person replying, on another message board, I've read people who have gotten this same hotel (Hilton San Diego Resort) have called up and added their HHonors membership to a priceline reservation and Hilton accepted it. I plan on doing this afternoon, so I'll let you know if it works. Take care,

Jason

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]