Hotwire Hotel: Need Help - 4* Maui (Ka'anapali) Area - 8/30-9/3

jimbohead
By jimbohead,
in

Hi All,

I've been scanning the board for a couple weeks now for Maui (Ka'anapali Area) from 8/30-9/3. Prices haven't budged much, so willing to split our stay. Saw that the rate drops to $163 from 8/30-9/1 with the following amenities for a 4*

*95% recommended reviews*

Resort

Beachfront Property

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

*Free Parking*

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Per the previous reviews, the free parking indicates the Westin (will continue to wait) but the 95% makes me lean toward the Sheraton or the Hyatt (preferred). Thoughts? Again, the above is for 8/30-9/1. If I change the dates to the entire duration of our stay (8/30-9/3), the rate jumps to $230/night and the following amenities:

*90% recommended reviews*

Resort

Beachfront Property

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Free Parking

NOTE: thereuare - I clicked the HOTWIRE link you provided EACH time I searched (multiple times daily) ;-)

My best guess for the 8/30-9/1 property above would be the Sheraton or the Westin... the Sheraton has not yet been seen with the Free Parking amenity, but the Westin has not yet been seen with the Laundry amenity, so there is an inconsistency with each.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi there,

I used this board's HOTWIRE link, and just booked my final night's stay (8/31-9/1) and the listing was identical to yours:

*95% recommended reviews*

Resort

Beachfront Property

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

*Free Parking*

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

We had booked the 11 previous nights at the Sheraton, only to try to book it again for our final night, BUT this listing ended up being for the HYATT. Very excited to enjoy the grotto bar regardless of having to move over for our final night, and what a GREAT price (with NO resort fee and free parking)! Hope this helps!

mulatoqt,

Can you please post each of wins to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win(s) when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you certain the resort fee is inclusive? I thought this was extra and charged directly by the hotel, per the T&Cs?

I can't speak for the property that mulatoqt purchased, but the 4* offer that appears in the Kaanapali zone when searching for your 8/30-9/1 dates indicates that the hotel does charge a resort fee of $30/nite which would be payable directly to the hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]