Priceline Hotel: Need bidding help for Boston 8/18

mitchry
By mitchry,
in

Please follow-up your Priceline Rhode Island thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply to this thread indicating which Boston zones you would be willing to accept that gets you 'close enough'. Also, what is your maximum bid price (ie- before taxes and fees) and if a higher rated hotel is available within your budget would you be willing to pay more for it OR is the goal the least expensive 3* or better for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So do you want to try for the least expensive 4* hotel in either the Copley/Back Bay or Boston Common/Theater District zones up to $140, if rejected try for a 3.5* up to $140, if rejected try or a 3* up to $140. While i do think you have a chance at a 4* property up to $140.. i do think you would better your chances with a $150/$155 limit, but not sure how high you're willing to bid for this nite (NOTE: if you would prefer a 4* you could choose to bid up to $155 for a 4* property but use $140 as your limit for 3.5* and lower hotels)

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

To follow up from my previous posts. I ended up looking at some other sites because my bid for $140 for a 4* Hotel was rejected. I ended up calling Last Minute Travel and booked the Marriot Copley Place for $136 ($155 inc taxes.) This is 3.5* hotel and the reviews look pretty good. Plus, it's right across the street from the Westin. I can cancel this without any penalties up until 4 days before checkin. (Wed). I would have to be at $128 for a priceline bid to match (with taxes and fees) my last minute travel deal. Being as I'm right across the street, I think this is the best I'm going to do.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]