Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Airport SEA) Doubletree Hotel Seattle Airport

TXfight
By TXfight,
in

I'm planning to be in Seattle the first and second weekends in August. So I have been bidding different variations of the necessary dates with little success. (You can read all about it in this previous priceline hotel post with the same hotel and price.) Anyhow, after finally winning for the second weekend, I began to try different bid combinations for the first weekend. All my low bids for 8/3 - 8/6 had been rejected. During my latest session, I tried different variations (Fri- Sat, Sat - Sun, Sun - Mon) for parts of the weekend. I was successful in getting 8/5 - 8/6 at $72/night and I was hoping to add a night at the same price. The add a night option was rejected, but I could book for $103 without bidding. I opted not to take it and will try to rebid in the near future.

I just want to make a correction to my prior post in that I was not offered an additional room for $103. After winning the bid, I rebid to add a night on the check-in for the same rate. That bid was rejected and another window popped open for me to check-out what other offers are out there starting from $103. When I checked the necessary dates for this specific Doubletree, the rate was $149/night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]