Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago Suburbs (Schaumburg) Best Western Plus Schaumburg Hotel

rachael_9667
By rachael_9667,
in

I honestly don't know what it is about me but I swear the last 3 times I've bid on Priceline I end up with a "new" hotel to add. This time I got the Best Western Plus Schaumburg Hotel for $54/night. Previously the Park Inn?

Started at 3.5* at $37 in Oak Brook & went up to $45 adding Elmhurst, Saint Charles, etc. Then went down to 3 star added Willowbrook & Arlington Hts & upped my bid in $5 increments until I finally hit at $54 after adding Schaumburg ($50 was rejected in all those areas for a 3* hotel). Reviews are bi-polar so I get to be the guinea pig (again) - will report back.

Used the PRICELINE link here, of course.

Sorry to hear that the result is a bit of a disappointment, but hopefully the hotel has seen some remodeling since the change to a Best Western.

Thank you for letting us know about the change in brand for this property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

This property does not appear to offer breakfast, but I'll recommend the IKEA in Schaumburg nearby, which offers a 99c breakfast special (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/store/schaumburg/restaurant), and IKEA is always fun to browse around.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

I had forgotten about IKEA - that would've been a fun morning. They actually had breakfast there at the hotel but we didn't try it. It really wasn't a bad stay despite the reviews. The beds were the worst part but that's only b/c they were those stupid glorified air mattresses (Sleep Comfort or Select Comfort or whatever the heck). If you were sleeping alone, it would be tolerable but they aren't dual controlled so DH almost knocked me out of the bed when he'd get in. Pool was good, place was clean, TV was fine, staff friendly. Free shuttle to anywhere w/in 3 miles and full service business center was a nice touch. In short, I would not be afraid to stay here again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]