Priceline Hotel: Hotels in Panama City?

cairosteve
By cairosteve,
in

There are no reported wins in this area so you'll truly be bidding 'blind', but we can certainly help with a suggested bidding strategy if you'd like to try.

If you'd like to move forward, please let us know the zone(s) you're willing to accept, maximum bid, desired star rating, and the actual dates of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I live in Panama City Beach, and can offer you the following about the area:

If the wedding is 15 miles west of PC Beach, you will want to stay in the PC Beach zone and not the Panama City zone. The Bay Point Mariott offers rooms at the 3* level in this zone. However, the Marriott sits on a golf course, and not on the beach. The Howard Johnson is directly on the beach, but kind of run down, and offers rooms at the 2* level. Someone at my office used to work at the Mariott until about 1 year ago. If school is already in session, you should be able to get the Marriott pretty cheap ($40-$55). The other properties that I can think of that would come up in this area that are directly on the beach include the Holiday Inn Sunspree, a Ramada Inn, and a Days Inn. There is also a Hampton Inn that is a 2 minute drive from the beach.

All of the hotels in the Panama City zone will be an extra 15-30 minute drive time depending on traffic, and which hotel you get. This zone offers 1,2, and 2.5 star bidding. The hotels that I can think of they would be 2 or 2.5 stars are a La Quinta, Hampton Inn, Comfort Suites, and a Holiday Inn by the mall. There are also 3 different Days Inns in this area that could appear at the 1 or 2 * level. All of these properties except the Holiday Inn and 2 of the 3 Days Inns are fairly new.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]