Hotwire Hotel: 2* Raleigh - Durham (Cary - Apex - Raleigh SW) Ramada Raleigh-Blue Ridge

sage
By sage,
in

A new board listing. Amenities: Fitness Center, Free Parking, Free Breakfast

Property also features free wifi, pool, business center, full-service restaurant, and bar/lounge (these were not listed on HOTWIRE). Recent Tripadvisor reviews were mostly favorable. Convenient to lots of places just off Wade Avenue and I440.

Started purchase with BB's HOTWIRE link. Best website price $75. Looking forward to staying a night for the value and my perception of its having too-low a star rating. We shall see what fate may befall my expectations.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and this property will work well for your plans.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and for sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List for this area.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The hotel met my heightened expectations. I would rate as a 2.5 star. Though a slightly older property and a tad spartan in room decoration, there was nothing I found missing/lacking/wanting. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. I will probably stay again for its value during weekday trips (weekends might be more crowded/hectic there during NCSU football games).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]