Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orange County (Buena Park - La Mirada - Cerritos) Radisson Suites

dbsmms
By dbsmms,
in

I just got the Raddison Suites in Buena Park for $69 per night for Auguest 23-26. Not listed ammenities are free breakfast!

Listed Ammenities:

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business center

laundry

High speed Internet

Golf Nearby

Free Internet

Accessible path of Travel

in room accessibility

wheelchair accesibility

Accessible bathroom

handicapped parking

Roll in Shower

I bid again on the next night, 8/25 and got it for $73. It wasn't available before when I bid on the 23rd and 24th. I have been watching it for several weeks and it seems like the prices were sort of creaping up, so I snagged it. Glad it was the same hotel! Thanks to Better Bidding for helping to navigate Hotwire with a little more knowledge. It was interesting that the taxes and fees for the two night stay was $24 and the taxes and fees for the one night was $19. I guess that is something you need to watch out for.

• 1 month later...

Just got back from this trip and the Radisson Suites in Buena Park was a very nice hotel. There was a lot of room in both the bedroom and the living area. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was good, buffet with eggs, hashbrowns, pancakes, toast, cereal, and made to order omlets if you want. The happy hour with free drinks was a nice touch. The service was excellent and the staff friendly. The hotel was completely booked, but it didn't seem too crazy with people. The location is right by Knotts Berry Farm. I would go there again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]