Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibilityAccessible bathroom

Looks like the Hilton (based on the Hotwire list and a couple of recent bookings on this board). Question: which Hilton? There are 2 listed on Hilton's website: Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport (this one is part of the airport complex) and the Hilton Rosemont/Chicago O'Hare.

Would highly appreciate your help in identifying this hotel. Thanks

Just realized that the Hilton in Rosemont would've been ORD South. So this is probably the Hilton that's connected to the airport. It says there are 20 bookings made in the past 24 hours, so I'd have thought I'd see some winning posts here, but can't be sure (this new accessibility options has thrown me off a bit!).

It was the Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport indeed!

Price dropped to $79.

Made 2 bookings, one for 2 nights (Aug 15 to 17) and another for one night (august 28) - same price, using your link. I had to be signed in to Hotwire to see the lower priced "Today Only" rates (it was $87 otherwise).

Is it just me or has Hotwire started creeping up their fees? Tax recovery charges & fees meant the final price was $100.17/night - 20%+ vs the 15.5% tax rate. But a good deal notheless, considering what this sells for on other sites.

Now have to cancel my Holiday Inn bookings and look for a parking lot for 12 nights (the Hoilday Inn rate inluded the parking, but I figure I'd get something for about $100 - any suggestions?

As always, you guys are so incredibly helpful. Thanks a million.

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice deal for this property right at this airport and thank you for letting us know about the new amenity set for this HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

This property does offer park and fly specials - while this is an added cost package deal and PRICELINE/HOTWIRE reservations are not eligible, I'd call the hotel and see if something can be worked out.

O'hare airport lot rates can be found here - http://www.ohare.com/PassengerInformation/Parking/OHare/Rates.aspx

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]