Hotwire Hotel: Need Help in finding hotel in Disney area with Shuttle

I love to Priceline
By I love to Priceline,
in

My wife, my 20 month old daughter and I will be visiting Disney before our Disney Cruise in Early September. We have never been to Disney before (At least as Adults) and need help in finding a hotel that will have shuttles to Disney. We generally Priceline (Name your price) or Hotwire our hotels but appears there are many zones in this area. We will have a rental car but my wife prefers to shuttle as she thinks its more convenient. We will only be there 2 full days before the cruise and where planning to go to Epcot and Animal Kingdom as they where recommended for our daughter. Can you guys recommend any hotels for direct booking or zones to use in priceline/hotwire? Any other help or tips appreciated. Top priority being location to Disney, Price, Shuttle and # of Stars.

Top priority being location to Disney, Price, Shuttle and # of Stars.

The 'problem' with PRICELINE for this stay is that you need to be willing to accept any hotel within the zone, so unless the entire zone is 'close enough' to Disney, then PRICELINE may not be the best option for this stay. As well, there is no way to restrict your 'win' to a hotel that offers a shuttle to the parks.

Bot of these issues can somewhat be overcome by using HOTWIRE if you're able to correctly identify the property being offered, as you can then research the location and what shuttle services are available to the park... but both are predicated on your guessing correctly (we can help and confirm any guesses, but of course, no guarantees... occasionally we're surprised by a result as well).

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Ended up booking a Hotel direct that is cancellable. I am eying a hotel I saw on Hotwire

Hotel details

Star rating: 4.5-star

Check-in date: Wed, Aug 29

Check-out date: Sat, Sep 1

Price summary

Hotel

Rate per night: $76.00

Nights: 3

Rooms: 1

Tax recovery charges

& fees: $43.67

Subtotal: $271.67

Trip total: $271.67

4.5-star Hotel in Disney Main Gate - Celebration

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Free Internet

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Bathroom has a roll-in shower

Based on the information from BB I believe it to be Gaylord Palms, What do you guys think ?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, and both the Omni and Gaylord Palms seem like they fit (there could be others as well), so what makes you think only the Gaylord Palms?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click each of these links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]