Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Central Park South) Renaissance Hotel 57

jackywidjaya
By jackywidjaya,
in

Hoping a "slower Sunday check-in" would help me to score a better deal during a busy time in New York City. But was still surprised when i got a room at the Renaissance Hotel 57 for $120 through Priceline for 23rd September 2012, Sunday (1 night). Best available rate on their website is $ 259 for weekend and $499 for weekdays. I’m very happy with the Hotel and the location; close to central park. I tried the same amount of $ 120 for the following day- 24th september 2012 (monday), but as i predicted it was rejected. I will try again in several weeks and post the results.

Thanks

Congrats on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Awesome, awesome deal for a busy period! Glad you are pleased with the result and are looking forward to your stay.

Did you try the "extend your stay" feature to see if there would be an offer (although it might be for a higher price) for the additional night? Thank you for keeping us updated on the additional night.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]