Priceline Hotel: 1* Kansas City (North) Red Roof Inn Kansas City North Worlds of Fun

BHT
By BHT,
in

I could not be happier with this booking. I'm going to Kansas City for the All Star Game next week and I am just in need of a place to sleep and shower. I was able to get the Red Roof Inn in North Kansas City (only about 5-miles from Kauffman Stadium) for $30 a night. I've stayed at this property before and it is extremely clean and well kept. I actually almost booked this place at a rack rate of $79.99 a night earlier this morning figuring Priceline wouldn't have much to offer in KC next week due to the game. I sure am glad I checked though. Total with taxes was $78.30. :D

Man I sure hope it has changed since we stayed there in December. I stayed there when we went to the Chiefs game. We had too change rooms twice before we got a semi decent room. First room the toilet was leaking, onto the floor from the tank. Second room was Filthy, looked like they had just made up the bed and left. The third room was some what OK we made house keeping come in a run the vacuum. There was mildew around the tub along the wall. I went to Walmart to buy a pair of flip flops to take a shower....LOL, But couldn't find any. So I bought a gallon of bleach and bleached the tub, I also bought a can of bed bug spray just to be safe. I tried finding another room but there was none to be found under $100, so we bit the bullet and stayed the 2 nights. It was noisy, partly due to chiefs fans partying, but on the second night there was a diesel truck parked out front running all night. I complained to price line even e-mailed the customer service gal pics. They refunded me 50% of the cost $30 some dollars for 2 nights, but that was all this place was worth. My wife even called the KC health department after we got home. They told her they would look into it but we never herd another word from them. So hopefully for your sake it did some good.

Man I sure hope it has changed since we stayed there in December.

Sorry to hear that your stay went poorly - thank you for the note on this property.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could post the details of your win as a separate thread.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]