Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Columbus (North) Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus North

ybcart7
By ybcart7,
in

We would like to go to the Columbus Ohio Zoo & would prefer 2 rooms (grandma snores real bad! :-) ) I am ok with all of the hotels in the Columbus North zone - I looked them all up and they all have pools. I want to go 07/12 - 07/14. How should I start the bidding so I can continue with multiple requests. I always seem to mess it up and can only bid once!! Thanks.

Not sure how you researched all the hotels in the Columbus North zone, but if using the hotel lists on the board, keep in mind that these are only hotels reported to the board and there could always be others that we do not yet know about. As well, if using the retail side of PRICELINE, note that each side of their service uses a different universe of hotels, so you could always receive a hotel that you didn't expect.

With the above out of the way... what star rating are you looking to try for first and what is your maximum bid?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]