Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown West) The Shoreham Hotel

marciopsiq
By marciopsiq,
in

That was new for me! First, because it is listed as a condo, and also I have never before came across this area, only the central park west area, and at the betterbidding hotwire new york list we only see central park with no mention to east or west.

Anyway, I don't see a match in the list for this.

The amenities are STUDIO, FULLY EQ KITCHEN, AIR CONDITIONING, FITNESS, LAUNDRY, INTERNET, 24H FRONT DESK.

Thanx!!!

...plus the amenities for the handicaped that now are always shown, like accessible path, roll away shower, etc.

Different hotels show different accessible amenities, and these are part of the complete amenity set... please provide the FULL LIST of amenities and we'll have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, and with a condo property it could be just about anything.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Do you need a Condo, or something with a kitchenette/refrigerator, for this stay... or was it the price that attracted you to this property?

No, I don't need a condo for this stay. It was just that that the price/star level/location had matched my needs. But I will be trying today some priceline bidding to see what happens! Thanks again!

Oops, I guess it's a new hotwire zone afterall!

Today I still see the condo, but I was also offered a new deal in this "NEW AREA": same dates, 5* Central Park East area hotel, with the amenities SPA SERVICES, FITNESS, BUSINESS, HIGH SPEED INTERNET, RESTAURANT

What might be this property?

This 5* property has not yet been reported to the board, but there are a a lot of high-end hotels in this area... Plaza Athenee, The Pierre, Lowes, Plaza, etc.

Let us know what you decide and how goes or if we can be of further help.

After bidding unsuccessfully for my whole 10 days stay in NYC in November, up to $225(MTW, UWS, CPS, TS), I have decided to split my bids and won that for the second half.

Not thrilled about changing hotels and also not very enthusiastic about this property, although the location is great.... Let's see!

New York will always be the best city in the world, but their hotel prices are a total pain...

Now I have to research for the first half of my stay, for which I have just done the exact same rebidding and went up to $210 with no success.

Congrats on your success. :)

Splitting the stay is never optimal, but a nice win for this property during the very busy early Winter period. Hope you are looking forward to your stay at this property.

Please start a new thread for the other portion of your stay and we would be happy to offer suggestions.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]