Priceline Hotel: 3* Baltimore (Airport Baltimore - Washington BWI) Hyatt Place Baltimore Airport

BeachBum
By BeachBum,
in

Began bidding using the PRICELINE link at $51, receiving $75 counteroffers at $61. It may just be the limited number of cities I bid in, but I am no longer seeing counters from PL when I am more than $5-10 below the winning bid price. is this significant?

I've gotten properties in this level/zone for as low as $41 within the past couple years, but travel seems to be up this summer. Still a very room rate for a decent property.

Congratulations on your success!

I wouldn't read into the counter-offer (or lack of) too much as we have seen instances where counter-offers were not given even just $1 away from a win and where counter-offers where given even when $50+ away from a win... it appears to be more random then some type of pattern. (although a higher likelihood of receiving when close vs. far away)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]