Priceline Hotel: 3* Williamsburg (Historic - Busch Gardens) The Williamsburg Hotel

taliategan
By taliategan,
in

Bid for several days at both 3.5* and 3* in three zones in Williamsburg. It appears that the Colonial zone is now split into both a Colonial Zone and an Outlet Zone. Tonight I bid $ 84, and received a counteroffer of $ 98. I added the Outlet zone which does not have 3*, and bid the $ 89 and won. I guess prices are higher this time of year in Williamsburg. The Price Line page indicated the hotel name is Williamsburg Hotel, but I also have seen it called Williamsburg Hotel and Conference Center. This hotel was the Marriott, which is on Betterbidding's hotel list. I believe the Marriott removed its name from the hotel earlier this year. Most of the Hotwire listings for Williamsburg had poor ratings, so I decided to use Priceline. I even saw a 1* Hotwire listing with a 0% approval rating. I used the betterbidding PRICELINE link to make the purchase.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the purchase and this property should work for your plans.

Thank you for the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win... we have update the Priceline Hotel List with the new name for this property (and will hopefully get to the zone changes in the coming days/weeks as there are a few that i have on a 'to do' list which need updating)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]