Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (SeaWorld - International Drive - Convention Center) J.W. Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes

mattrob
By mattrob,
in

Have been working on this for weeks, trying to get the Omni or Gaylord Palms hotel, but no succes up to $ 105 even today. Moved my business to other area's as I had $ 10 bonus cash expiring today. Lake Buena Vista hotels did not look that promising (could be everything in 4star area and some I did not want to win), so choose for the Seaworld - International Drive area. Chances normally would be Rosen Shingle Creek and that looked quite good, despite the charges for parking (WiFi would be free as from 4 July). But checking prices on their website showed me no availability on our last day. So best chances would be the Westin Imagine and Peabody, both looked nice to me.

Started at $ 65 and increased up to $ 85 (including the $ 10 bonus cash, so costs for me $ 75) and was accepted, and was I surprised to see one of the best hotels in the area, not in the busy Idrive !! I could not believe I won this hotel for 'only' $ 75 (normal prices start at $ 210). I know parking is expensive their, but I'll accept that easily for this stay.

I used your PRICELINE link, hopefully it worked again with the bonus cash !

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]