Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim South - Orange - Garden Grove) Sheraton Garden Grove-Anaheim South

macbb
By macbb,
in

Got a counter offer for $81 after bidding $70, won in next bid.

It seems to me that early morning may be a good time to try priceline after the computers have purged cancelled reservations? I was having a tough time with this busy time period for disneyland even for a last minute booking. It also seems to help by breaking up dates if you don't mind moving, otherwise you will mostly likely pay the highest night's rate for your booking period. Not sure that moving is worth it though, especially for family travel to disneyland. I only broke up my dates because I was afraid everything was booked solid and I would have a hard time getting anything.

Won Doubletree Orange for $65 1 night June 28, 2012

Anyone know if it makes any difference to join the hilton honors or spg club with a priceline stay?

Congrats on your success. :)

Definitely a nice deal for this Sheraton property. Glad you are satisfied with the result.

PRICELINE and HOTWIRE reservations are not eligible for rewards program benefits - however, some people have had success at some properties (although it can vary by who you talk to.) It's worth a try, and the worst the hotel could say is no.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]