Priceline Hotel: Resort Phoenix (Tempe South) Arizona Grand Resort

Etter92
By Etter92,
in

Cheapest with AAA rate is $179. Without AAA it would be $199. I got it for $115. This is the only 5 star property in Tempe South. The main reason to stay here is the pool park for the kids. The craptacular aspect is the lame $30 "resort fee" tacked on to any room rate.

Checking the boards, in 2011, this property usually won between $95 and $100.

Bid History:

1st bid $90 FAIL

2nd bid $100 FAIL, but Priceline countered at $126. I declined.

3rd bid $115 SUCCESS.

I'll post a review when I get back.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your PRICELINE win with the board. There is currently no 5* bidding offered in this zone and i believe this property is still rated 'Resort' by PRICELINE, so i have edited your topic title accordingly. Can you please confirm that this property was won when bidding 'Resort' via PRICELINE?

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, it's actually $40! You basically get 4 wristbands to enter the water park. I think extra's are like $15 each.

The internet is really expensive. It' around $12 per device. So if you get it for your laptop, then you need to pay extra for wifi for your phone.

But the waterpark is probably the best in the Phoenix Area, so if you have kids. it's a good deal..

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]