Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Orlando (Sea World - I-Drive South) Hilton Orlando Convention Center

bluebikeKC
By bluebikeKC,
in

Trying to book this weekend, 06/29-07/01...

4* for $81 (showing $138 on other sites)...first three amenities: Smoke Free rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s). Also showing Free WiFi.

3* for $40 (showing Super Savings and Best Value)...fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s). Also showing Free WiFi and Free Parking.

Thanks for any help!

Full amenities on the 4*...smoke free rooms, restaurant, pool(s), accessible for blind, accessible path for travel, handicapped parking, roll-in shower, fitness center, business center, access. for deaf, in-room accessibility, hi-speed internet access, free internet, accessible bathroom.

Full amenities on the 3*...restaurant, pool(s), accessible for blind, accessible path for travel, handicapped parking, roll-in shower, fitness center, business center, access. for deaf, in-room accessibility, hi-speed internet access, free internet, accessible bathroom, laundry facilities (self service).

Thanks!

My best guess for the 4* would be the Westin Imagine... for the 3* my guess would be the Orlando Hotel and Suites.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help! Fortunately or unfortunately, I didn't book right away, so I'm going through the process now with new choices...and, yes, I definitely used the HOTWIRE link on this page.

So, for this weekend (29th-1st), here's what I'm curious about:

4.5* ... $90/night...Fitness Cntr, bus cntr, access. for blind, in-room access., handicapped parking, pools, high-speed internet, access. for deaf, wheelchair access, roll-in shower, rest., spa svcs, access path of travel, access. bathroom. And, listed as "Best Value"

3.5*...$73/night...indoor pool, bus cntr, access for blind, access path of travel, handicapped parking, pools, laundry facilities, free parking, in-room access., roll-in shower, restaurant, high-speed internet, free internet, access. bathroom. It's showing as "Super Savings"

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]