Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify 4* Condo in Ft Lauderdale Beach area

jhunter23
By jhunter23,
in

Checking in 7/26, checking out 7/28, 2 adults, using BB HOTWIRE link I found a 4* Ft Lauderdale beach area condo for $115 per night with the following amenities:

Near Beach

Studio

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Smoke Free Rooms

Daily Housekeeping

Air-Conditioning

Washer and Dryer in Room

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Condo

I believe this has showed up on here in the past, but has never been identified. Any educated guess at what it could be?

Thanks!!

Thanks, after digging more, I came to the same conclusion. Looks like a nice property, although a bit north of the main beach area, and a couple of blocks off of the beach, too. I may hold tight to see if new inventory comes up, and update a win on here if I get one.

Thanks!

If you're looking for something close/on the board you may want to try MAPS and HOTELS.com which will easily show you hotels that are closest to the beach as well as how much more/less it would cost to stay closer/further from your ideal location as well as going up/down in star rating.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or the links in our Support Page should you decide to book a hotel directly)

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know whatever you end up doing for this trip, even if it's not PRICELINE or HOTWIRE.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]