Hotwire Hotel: Help with Chicago area names

marciopsiq
By marciopsiq,
in

The Lakeview/Wrigleyville/Lincoln Park HOTWIRE zone is an area to the North of the city and is definitely not the same as the Gold Coast or Mag Mile North-Water Tower zones; the Lincoln Park/Lakeview/LP zone is to the North of the Gold Coast area, which is a few minutes North of the North Michigan Ave area. The Lakeview/Wrigleyville/LP zone is a nice area, but it's not downtown and the top end of that zone is a good ways North of the city.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

It is on the site's Hotwire Hotel List, right before the Loop-Millennium-Grant zone. There are only 2 hotels reported to the board in this zone, but there are maybe a handful of hotels in the zone in general. It's a very nice area with a lot of shops and restaurants (worth browsing around), but it offers little in the way of hotels. Additionally, while a couple of hotels in this zone are closer to the Gold Coast (but still a definite trek), there are a couple of properties that have not yet been reported to the board in this zone that are as far as a 7-10 minute "L" ride from downtown.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thank you again. I was trying to use hotwire or priceline for my early nov upcoming trip to Chicago, but after two unsucessful priceline biddings, going up to $161 for a River North 4* hotel and the lack of a better offer in hotwire, I have finally booked swisshotel for $149 through bookit.com. It seems like a good deal! ;)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]