IL Moline LaQuinta Inn Moline Airport

LadyBug50
By LadyBug50,
in

• 1 year later...

Had an early flight, so decided to stay and use the hotel shuttle in the morning. Upon arrival, my first impression was that the hotel looked rather new. Apparently, it has been recently renovated. The girl at the front desk was very nice. I did not care if I had doubles or a king, but when I got a non-smoking double, I asked, "If I had really wanted a king, would that have been possible?" She proceeded to tell me that if I was going to get that internet rate and book on the internet, then a double it is! She also gave me "the lecture" about how next time I should call them direct and perhaps they could get me the same rate. (I'll keep this in mind)

The room felt "new" and was quite spacious. They offered to give me a wake-up call in the am. There was a hairdryer as well as a coffee maker. The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was very nice, with a rather large variety of foods. The best part was that it was served at 5am. (Actually, I got down there around 5am and two gentlemen were already finished). I asked for a shuttle at 5:30am. We left promptly and it took all of 5 minutes to arrive at the airport check-in.

I was pleasantly surprised with the LaQuinta. I would certainly use this hotel again for an early flight.

• 1 month later...

Yes It was Renovated, They provide free shuttle to Airport

Got 2 Bed , No internet access, free Breakfast , from 5;00 Am to 9;00 AM

Service is Good, Clean rooms, TV, HBO

Direct price is around $55 + tax

got $33through price line on 04/01/2005 + Service fee

Good restraunt next to the Hotel and Mc donalds

Good Chineese Restraunt 1 mile from Hotel

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]