Hotwire Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Palazzo

Vincnet11
By Vincnet11,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

HOTWIRE links contain session IDs and expire after 30 minutes, and therefore the links you posted won't work for anyone else (nor for you after ~30 minutes). If you'd like help identify the properties please post the complete list of amenities associated with each of the properties.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click each of these links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...

About a week ago we booked 2 rooms separately at the Palazzo at Hotwire for 5 adults.(May 22-77). We just checked on wednesday night and will be staying here until the 27th.

We called the Hotel prior to checking in to request 2 beds for one room since there's 3 staying in that room, the Hotel staff denied our request and told us we have to pay extra $30 a night, I complained and they recommended to call Hotwire. We contacted Hotwire who told us we will only get the Luxury suite with one bed, after expressing my disappointment they contacted the Hotel and denied our request again.

Out of options, our last chance was the $20 trick and it worked! We arrived at the hotel wednesday around 8:30 in the evening, there was one person in front with another receptionist. We checked in together but we booked the rooms separately. When she asked for our IDs and credit cards I didn't do the sandwich trick, instead I hid a $20 bill in my hand and politely asked if she could give us an upgrade for two beds in one room and a strip view. The receptionist said she can upgrade us to the Bella Suite with 2 beds and also the Luxury suite. Both rooms with a strip view on the 35th floor at no extra cost, and since only two of us will be using the gym and the resort amenities, she agreed to waive the entire resort fee for the first room, an extra $125 in fees for 5 nights. I then handed her the $20 bill, as she handed us the room keys.

Its my first time staying at this hotel and Im overall impressed with the service, the bell service as well as the vallet is quick, the wifi in the rooms is free and doesn't require a sign in page. Lastly I later called the front desk and asked if they could waive the first night's resort fee for me because we didn't use the gym since it was closed for the evening, not suprisingly they did.

I merged your post into this thread since i saw that this was an 'unfinished' Las Vegas thread and assumed it was for the same stay but now see this original post was from last year.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the room rate per nite (so we can add this information to the topic title and enable this win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins) and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please share your wins with the board as you receive them so that the information can help other users in a timely manner, and please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your purchase.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]