Hotwire Hotel: Advice needed Deerfield IL area

Ksage92
By Ksage92,
in

Looking for two rooms (as we have 5 people in our traveling group) in the Deerfield area for Wed June 20. Hotwire lists 3* Vernon Hills/Lincolnshire/Mundelein 90% Recommended with suite, indoor pool, Fitness center, free park, free breakfast and free Internet listed at a price of $63. If my research is good could this be the LaQuinta? Really looking for a quiet clean room as we are heading to Purdue University early Thursday morning. Would like to stay in the $125 range for both rooms and have easy access to 94/294. Please let me know what additional info I can provide. Thank you

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

If you scroll over "see all" next to the amenities on the listing, are there more beyond the ones noted above? If so, please provide the complete list.

My concern with the potential La Quinta is that it's off rt 22, and there is definitely a fair amount of construction going on on 22 - the LQ may be far enough back from that road that any noise may not be an issue, but it will likely make getting in/out of the hotel a little bit more difficult. Definitely not a major concern, but something to note.

Do you need 2 beds in each room? If not, usually I'd suggest bidding in this area as the 3.5*'s in the Deerfield zone on PRICELINE often accept for very reasonable rates, but it looks as if there may be something going on on these dates - many hotels in the area are unusually expensive or showing no availability, which is unusual for the area.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thank you. The 3* lists suite, indoor pool, fitness center, laundry self service, high speed Internet, free parking, free breakfast, free Internet, I room accessibility, wheelchair accessibility, handicap parking. Regarding the Priceline suggestion 1 bed could work we would bring an air mattress along :). This am a 31/2 * popped up on Hotwire for the Northbrook area at $75 with fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry, hispeed, accessible for blind/deaf, free parking, free Internet, inroom accessibility, accessible bathroom handicap parking and roll in shower. Probably a better idea to try and get that via Priceline using the link of course!

My guess for the Vernon Hills 3* would be the La Quinta, while the 3.5* Northbrook would be a possible match for the Crowne Plaza Northbrook. If you would like suggestions on PRICELINE bidding, please let us know. Both are in very nice areas, although the LQ is *right* by the expressway (although there is some road work going on nearby.) The potential Crowne Plaza is in the North Shore zone (the region is called North Shore, but falls within the North Shore zone within the North Shore region) and was last seen at the 3.5* level. You can get other possible hotels when bidding on PRICELINE, although with how busy this area seems, there probably are not many possibilities for this date.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Which zone(s), by PRICELINE name, are you willing to accept... is Deerfield the only one? What star rating do you want to bid for? What is your maximum bid?

Let us know the above and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]