Priceline Hotel: 3* Eugene (Springfield) Hilton Garden Inn Eugene/Springfield

patw
By patw,
in

I used the Betterbidding PRICELINE link and started my bid at $45 thinking I might get the Holiday Inn like the last few people have reported. I was accepted at the Hilton Garden Inn right off. It isn't on the list of hotels for this area so someone may want to add it.

3* Hilton Garden Inn Eugene/Springfield

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Business Center, Guest Score 8/10 or Higher

Room Subtotal: $45.00

Taxes and Fees: $12.37

Total Room Cost:$57.37

(FYI- I called the hotel to see if I could get a room with 2 queen beds and was told the hotel doesn't allow this for Priceline wins on weekends. I DO know Priceline is only guaranteed for 2 people and it is up to the hotel. I just wanted to share in case others were interested.)

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice deal and hopefully you're pleased with the results. If you'd like two beds i'd ask again at check-in as you may get lucky and the hotel/front desk clerk allow it if they're not too busy and/or if something is available.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay... good luck with the room assignment request!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]