Priceline Hotel: Resort Huntsville Deerhurst Resort

Cbailey
By Cbailey,
in

I used the PRICELINE link to name my own price.

I started with Hunstville and added Muskoka Lakes and Bracebridge and Gravenhurst.

I won Deerhurst Resort for $156 from Sun to Wednesday and tried to add 3 more nights (should have planned that better from the start).

I started again and won Wed to Fri for $154 and they let me add Fri night for $211.

I hope they will let me link the 2 reservations so we wont have to change rooms.

I am happy with the price I got since the rack rate is much higher.

We stayed here last summer and really enjoyed the resort.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the same hotel for the 2nd purchase and hope you're pleased with the results.

It's very rare that you would need to change rooms mid-stay... although you may need to show up at the front desk some time on 'switch' day in order to have them officially check you out of, and then check you back in, to the same room. When you arrive on the first day let them know that you have a separate, but continuous, reservation for additional nites and ask them to 'block the room' for the additional nites.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]