Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim South - Orange - Garden Grove) Red Lion Hotel Anaheim

Tiffy
By Tiffy,
in

i have been trying to bid on a 3 1/2 * in the anaheim north and south area. for the dates of 7/9-7/12. I have been trying for over a week. usually around a 55$ bid all the way up to 72$. I have added 6 different zones for bids and I have had no luck. Any advice would be appeciated. thanks!

Is that $80+$6 or $74+$6?

HOTWIRE has a 3.5* in the Anaheim South zone with:

Smoke Free

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Free Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

... and a 4.0/5.0 TA rating.

Best guess for this property would be the Red Lion... does this HOTWIRE offer work for your plans?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

sry it was 74+6(bonus) to equal 80. its crazy because last year we were able to book a 3 1/2* for only 50$ a night. I have stayed at the Red Lion before and I did like the property. I would rather try and bag a hotel that has free shuttle to and from the parks. I would say my max is 75$ and add my $6 bonus would make it $81. I think I am going to try bidding for one more week, then try HOTWIRE if nothing else works. but $91 for the red lion isnt to bad. Its normally $139 a night.

well, i told myself that tonight was going to be my last bid. and if i came up empty, i would go on the red lion website and book their breakfast special for $90/nt. i started my bid at 60 with a bonus of $6. denied. added another zone and so forth and was on my last bid i was all the way up to 74$ with a bonus cash of $6 to equal out 80$. Bid got accepted and its red lion lol. I'm not to thrilled with the deal just because its not saving to much. only $16/nt and if i wanted to add 2 breakfast each morning thats an additional $30 a day. So this is the first priceline to me that wasn't such an awesome deal. I do like the hotel though. dislike that their is $14 a day parking, no actual shuttle to the parks, and no spa. Would have to take the ART. the hotel is very nice. Oh well. :/

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]