Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle - Woodley Park) Washington Marriott Wardman Park

mbanu
By mbanu,
in

Hi, Happy new month to all.

I needed assistance in identifying the following hotel in Washington DC

4* Hotel in Dupont Circle - National Zoo area hotel - $108/night

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center,

High-Speed Internet Access, Spa Services, Accessible for the deaf, Free Internet (<amenity names only please... not descriptions>), Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Best value and Low price guaranteed

Recommended:

In 95% of Hotwire customer reviews. with a 4.5 average in all categories including lcoation.

Tripadvisor rating - 4.0 of 5.0

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S: I tried comparing with priceline (not name your price) to narrow down options.. Im guessing Renaissance Washington DC Dupont Circle Hotel? Maybe the Grand Hyatt? But that is downtown DC.

Thanks Aaron,

I do suspect it could be the renaissance. On the other hand, can you kindly identify the below hotel which seems like it could be a steal if it is truely a high quality accomodation. I do however have concerns about the hotwire review rating of 75%. Comparing to the 1st hotel I posted above, wondering if this will be worth it??

4.5* Hotel in Dupont Circle - National Zoo area hotel: $119/night (same date 7/27 - 7/29)

Best value and lowest price guaranteed

Amenities:

Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Spa services, access for blind, accessible for deaf, Free internet (offers free internet in all rooms), accessible path of travel, In-room accessibilty . . . .

Recommended:

In 75% of Hotwire customer reviews.

Tripadvisor rating - 4.5 out of 5.0

Decided to use priceline.

Got the above hotel on my first bid of $80. Somewhat dissapointed (mixed reviews on trip advisor and not my top location) but I get to save significantly. Location not bad. About 5 mins drive to Adams morgan.

I must say that i did make an error in including two districts under my first bid. I included both dupont circle and White house - downtown (my 1st choice). Shoudl have started with downtown only.

O well, thanks guys.. Again, the saving is the most important thing as I can work within my budget..

P.S: sorry for the double threads.. Made a mistake in reporting.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice deal for DC, hope you're pleased with the outcome and this property will work well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property was only recently upgraded to the 4* level, so i'd imagine that they've received some recent positive feedback about the property or there is some new feature at the hotel. As star ratings are subjective, it's difficult to argue over a half a star rating... and Orbitz and Travelocity each rate this property 4* (while Expedia puts it at 3.5*), so the star rating probably isn't too far off the mark.

Hope the stay goes better than you anticipate

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]