Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Disney Main Gate - Celebration Area) Baymont Inn and Suites Celebration

Samyo46
By Samyo46,
in

Please help ID 3* Disney Maingate-Celebration Area found on Hotwire

6/11/2012-6/15/2012... 2 Adults

$34.00

3-star Hotel in Disney Main Gate - Celebration

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Free Parking

Free Internet

It also states resort fee of up to $5.00 per night.

Thank You

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please post only the amenity names (and not the descriptions) as you can see how much easier it is to read and helps minimize the chance that we'll miss an amenity when researching your trip.

3-star Hotel in Disney Main Gate - Celebration

Fitness

Pool

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Free Parking

Free Internet

This property has not yet been reported to the board and with so many hotels in the area that offer these amenities i don't have any insight as to which one this is.

HOWEVER, i will add that when searching for 2adults/0children the property offered with the amenity set above has a 50% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests, which is not that good. If you change your search to 2adults/2chilren a 'new' 3* hotel is offered in this zone with the same amenities, but it is may different because the Resort fee for each is different (the 2adult property resort fee is $10 while this one is $5), the percent recommended is 75% for this 2a/2c property, and the breakdown of user reviews of reach is different (this 2a/2c property has slightly better reviews). So while neither has yet been identified, if you intend on 'taking a chance' since it's a low price for a hotel room, i would go for the 2adult/2child property as the price is the same (may differ by $1-$2 dollars) and it appears to be a slightly better property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your assistance.

I plugged in 2a initially and received back the one that I described.. It comes up $34 per night, with a $5 resort fee, and 75% hotwire traveler recommendation.

When researching it appears to be Galleria Palms, Ramada Gateway, WorldGate, or Holiday Inn Maingate East.

Your thoughts please.

When researching it appears to be Galleria Palms, Ramada Gateway, WorldGate, or Holiday Inn Maingate East.

Any of these are possible, but none have been seen with the same amenity set as above, so it could just as easily be some other property.

The Maingate Lakeside Resort and the Baymont Inn and Suite Celebration are both often the 'low cost providers' in this area, so given the price i would consider these two as possibilities as well.

If you'll be arriving late and/or leaving early for the first or last nite of your stay, you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

prieline.hotwire

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

:angry: I waited until today to book the great deal I found yesterday and all previous days while searching. But suddenly today that great deal is gone... Anyone know why or if it will reappear?

Orlando..

Disney Maingate-Celebration Area 3* 75% recommended $34 2 adults 6/11/12-6/15/12..

Please assist...

Thanks

Sorry to hear that the deal is no longer available. :(

There is no way to know if a listing will re-appear - offerings change all the time, and hopefully better deals will appear between now and your stay.

Please let us know what you decide and if you have additional questions.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

:o

I'm a nervous wreck now... I went ahead and booked the deal (75% recommendation-Hotwire), and the hotel given was Baymont Inn- Celebration... OMG I have read nothing but horrible reviews for this place recently.. It was listed as 3* on Hotwire, but reviewers are giving it 2* or less....

Not too pleased at this point.. I believed I was bidding on a true 3* place but from reading recent traveler reviews this place is far from 3*...

I feel cheated a little because I believed I was truly paying for a 3* hotel... Is there anything that Hotwire will do? Can it possibly be changed to another 3* place with same percentage review rating?

Total cost was $159.15

Thank you all for your help...

:huh:

The Maingate Lakeside Resort and the Baymont Inn and Suite Celebration are both often the 'low cost providers' in this area, so given the price i would consider these two as possibilities as well.

Sorry to hear you're disappointed in the results, but as per above this win shouldn't have come as a total surprise since it was one of the hotels we had guessed.

Expedia rates this property 2.5*, but both Orbitz and Travelocity each rate this property 3*, so i think it would be difficult to argue the star rating.

While there are a few outright negative reviews of this property, there are many others which are positive, and most have the theme of 'for the right price'. HOTWIRE's usual stance is that you need to at least give the property a shot, but if upon your arrival you have any issues try to work it out with the hotel management first (tangible things work best like pointing out anything that is dirty, as opposed intangible things like "it's outdated"), and if unable to work things out with the hotel then to give them a call and talk to the hotel directly on your behalf.

Good luck! Hopefully it will be better than you anticipate and you'll find it to be a good value for the $34/nite rate.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]