Hotwire Hotel: 4* Miami Central South Beach area condo?

measy
By measy,
in

I'm traveling to Miami this week. On Hotwire has a 4* Central South Beach area condo. The Amenities: Condo, Near Beach, Studio, Airport Shuttle, Daily Housekeeping, Complimentary Breakfast and Free Internet. This sounds perfect but then I see the reviews and its 70%. Most people saying that its not a condo but a regular small room. Do anyone know what hotel this could possible be?

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Pittsburgh thread with whatever you ended up doing for that strip, then reply to this thread with the date(s) of you stay and we'll have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and please click each of these links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 months later...

Mbaldriche,

The OP never follow-up their previous thread so i don't think anyone research this further and the OP never followed-up (same as with their previous thread :( ).

If you'd like help with your own stay in this area feel free to start a NEW TOPIC with the dates of your stay and we'll try to assist you there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS- and don't forget to follow-up your own Hotwire San Francisco thread with whatever you end up doing for that that trip once you make a decision. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]