Hotwire Hotel: 3* Dallas (Arlington - Grand Prairie) Holiday Inn Northeast

delopez3
By delopez3,
in

Hi! Booked a hotel on Hotwire a few days ago in the above area for $55 night. The amenities fit the one listed on the hotel list for Hyatt Arlington and that is what it was. I was happy with that results.

Now we want to get there 1 day early which is tomorrow and would love to get same hotel but I know chances are slim. Upon doing a search for that are for 5-31 for 1 night, 3A 1C, I get what looks like the Hyatt for $60 night 100% recommended but only shows pool and internet access as the amenities for a 3star.

When I booked previously and got Hyatt, it had 95% Hotwire recommended. Could it still be Hyatt Place Arlington but the amenities get changed or what would be your best guess on this one.

Thank

Dee

Please provide a follow-up for your prior San Antonio Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread)

Additionally, please post the complete details of your Hyatt Arlington win as a separate thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Now we want to get there 1 day early...

The dates in your previous Hotwire purchase state the dates as 5/31-6/1, can you add a reply to that thread indicating if the dates of that trip should actually be 6/1-6/2 (and also indicate if there were other amenities associated with that property, as per our reply to that thread)

Regarding the property above, we have not yet seen a hotel reported to the board with this amenity set, and with just these two amenities, it's impossible to say if it's the previous property with a new amenity set OR a different property. While this may ultimately end up being the same property, given the differences i think you have to go on the assumption that it is a different location.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this leg of your trip or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Ended up getting this hotel after all. It was $52 per night with a discout email due to some computer glitch they had had previously. The hotel ended up being Holiday Inn Northeast. I was a bit upset that it was not Hyatt Place and I had to move hotels.

But, the hotel itself was very nice. Much better than expected. Free parking which is not mentioned. No breakfast but with an IHOP in the parking area. Beds were very comfortable more so than the Hyatt Place.

Overall a great deal on a very nice hotel.

Dee

Congratulations on your success!

While sorry to see you had to change hotels, glad to see enjoyed this leg of your stay more and were pleased with the deal you received.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]