Priceline Hotel: Vegas hotels

tlocher
By tlocher,
in

My wife and I are going to Vegas for our Anniversary on August 18 for three nights. We'd love to get he Bellagio but would be happy with a good price on other 5* hotels. Does anyone know what hotels are considered 5* on the strip? Also, does anyone have a good bidding strategy?

Thanks!

Tim

Not necessarily... some want a discount in order to be 'compensated' for using an opaque service (and potentially not getting choice of bed configuration, non/smoking, etc)

With current rates i serously doubt you'll be successful up to $150.

Are you willing to SPLIT YOUR BID?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At $200/night I'd either just book through the travel agent or lower my star quality and get a much cheaper price.

Do you think there's any shot at getting the Ventiain at that price? As it appears, that's the only other 5* hotel on the strip, correct?

And if I lower to 4*'s what's the average recent bid price for a on-strip hotel?

Thanks!

In that case i think you have a decent chance at a 5* (what will likely be the Venetian) for the first nite of your stay (realize you will likely have to change hotels after this first nite by splitting the bid).

If successful it will most likley take $99, but this is how i would proceed:

Select 5* Strip...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $99, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $102.

If you don't want to use re-bid zones then just bid $99 and let us know how it goes.

If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read PRICELINE RE-BIDDING and feel free to ask any questions that you may have and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If it were me I would bid 4* @ $110,$120,$125,$130. You only have 3 rebids at 4* so you might need to add one zone and start a new bid with just the strip and a new rebid zone if its not accepted to get extra rebids.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]