Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Mission Valley - Hotel Circle La Quinta Inn San Diego - Mission Valley

Galabar
By Galabar,
in

I'm seeing a San Diego Mission Valley - Hotel Circle 3* hotel for $77/night ($126 other sites) (for 8/14-8/18).

Recommended: In 60% of Hotwire customer reviews.

The amenities are:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

p.s. I'm searching for 2 rooms.

I ended up going with a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal, but I figured that I should report my bidding rejections.

Bids rejected for 8/14/2012 - 8/18/2012 (2 rooms):

Downtown 4* - $90

San Diego Coastal - $90

Downtown 3 1/2* - $75

San Diego Coastal 3 1/2* - $75

Hotel Circle 3 1/2* - $75

Downtown 3* - $63

San Diego Coastal 3* - $63

Hotel Circle 3* - $63

Point Loma 3* - $63

2 1/2* Mission Valley - Hotel Circle $87

La Quinta Inn San Diego - Mission Valley

I tried several different areas (see my other post). I also noticed that the Westin Gaslamp is currently available for $99 (on the Westin website).

I was able to figure out which hotel the Express Deal was and, given that I was traveling with 6 people (3 kids) and I had a car, the free breakfast (probably around $50/day at Denny's), free parking ($32/day at the Westin), and free internet ($9.95/day at the Westin) made this a good deal "for me" and "saved" me about $116/day (after tax) compared to the Westin ($174 for La Quinta, $290 for Westin with breakfast, parking, and internet).

Congratulations on your success and glad to see you receive the hotel you were hoping for.

Was this Express deal thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE? If HOTWIRE, do they show a full list of amenities associated with the property... can you add these in a reply to this thread (if this was thru hotwire you can still view the full list of amenities by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]