Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle - Woodley Park) Hilton Washington

Phayley
By Phayley,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What are the dates of your stay? What star level are you seeking? Which zones, by PRICELINE name, are you willing to accept? What is your maximum budget (per nite before taxes and fees?)

Let us know the above and we'll have a closer look and comment accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for such a quick response. I will be arriving very late-11:55PM on May 30th in DCA to June 2nd. I haven't been to DC in several years. I will not have a car, so I need to be centrally located to the downtown area as I have an interview near George Washington Univ.

My budget is up to 100/per night. Of course I'd like to stay at a decent nice hotel, with free internet is possible.

Can you help?

On PRICELINE the (Convention Ctr - Capitol Hill) and (White House - Downtown) zones are generally considered the most centrally located, with Dupont Circle being a close 3rd zone often chosen as it has a good 'neighborhood feel' and generally provides easy Metro access to the 'heart' of DC.

Alternately, GWU is located in PRICELINE's Georgetown-Foggy Bottom zone so you may want to include this zone in your bidding as well, but there are some parts of this zone which do not have great access to the metro (although the zone is only about a mile wide)

Let us which zone(s) are acceptable for this trip and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow. Also, are you looking for the highest rated hotel that your $100 budget will allow... so you want to bid up to your limit for a 4* hotel, if that is rejected then try up to your limit for a 3.5*, and so-on?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please confirm the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I signed up with Betterbidding yesterday. Read through most forum blogs and researched throughout both HOTWIRE and PRICELINE sites.

Successfully today, I booked my priceline 4-star hotel in Washington DC- Dupont Circle at an affordable $80/a night rate for 3 nights, next week (this includes a weekend, people).

Great stuff, I tell ya!

I will follow up with a reply post next week on a review of the hotel--pics too!

Thank you Betterbidding :-)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]