Priceline Hotel: Punta Cana, DR

Fitti18
By Fitti18,
in

Looking into $64 4* hotel with a 3.5 rating on tripadvisor for June 4-10. Amenities as follows:

Resort

Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options. Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access. Note: A resort fee may be charged.

Beachfront Property

Property is located on the beach.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Children's Activity Program

Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; an additional charge may apply.

Free Parking

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Handicapped parking

Please note that Hotwire cannot guarantee the level of services offered at a property and/or if services are operational at the time of visit. Services may be closed due to seasonality reasons and/or may be closed for renovation.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread and only post the amenity names (and not the descriptions) as you can see how much easier it is to read and helps minimize the chance that we'll miss an amenity when researching your trip.

Resort

Beachfront Property

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children\'s Activity Program

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

In-room accessibility

Handicapped parking

My best guess for this property is The PUNTACANA Hotel.

If you're looking to bid on PRICELINE what star rating would you be seeking?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would want a 4* or a resort. But since this is a vacation with more than 2 people, I'm concerned about what hotel we'd get and what the extra charges might be for the children in the room. Although most all-inclusive have children free, I would not want to get stuck with a crazy bill when I arrive children in tow. Thanks for all your help!

Although most all-inclusive have children free...

I haven't found this to be the case.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click each of these previous link and reply to this thread, we'll then continue the discussion for your trip above)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

How are extra guests handled?

It's up to the hotel, and basically you're hostage to them setting the price. I would think that HOTWIRE would be a better option in this scenario since you can include up to quad occupancy in your search and the price will include any child(ren) that you include in your search.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you but the Hotwire option is not all inclusive...

Didn't know this was a requirement.

There are at least a half dozen or so all-inclusive properties in this zone at both the 4* and Resort levels, so as with most PRICELINE bidding, you won't be able to target a specific property, and you'll also have the double/quad occupancy issue... i thin both of these aspects are fairly substantial risks, but if you'd still like to try bidding let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]