Hotwire Hotel: 3* Tulsa (Downtown) Holiday Inn City Center

Florida Cook
By Florida Cook,
in

Good Afternoon-

Want to get 3-3.5 star near U of Tulsa May 23-2-25 - Board is very helpful,On Hotwire Think I see Hyatt 3.5 and maybe Double Tree or Holiday Inn Express 3 star

downtown - pool- restaurant - internet - fitness etc so thats great - but a bit worried abou PARKINGING in the City

would like to try Priceline more often, since I see good results from your forum.

- is there a way to filter Priceline for ANYTHING like free parking , Breakfast, proximity to address? etc? or just stars and are?

If not will go with Hotwire as I normally do -

Wanted to post some wins from MSP - but same win as others that I used HOTWIRE link from this board for

not sure where to do that other than new thread on this Board? All guidance appreciated - I have dates and amenities

Thanks in advance

University of Tulsa is a few miles East of downtown. I know of no free parking at Hotels downtown. There's plenty of "free" street parking since majority of the parking meters are broken.

There might be a hotel or two North of campus (near I 244) but would NOT advise staying in that part of town.

Have a wonderful trip, OKC_Tulsa_OK_Resident

Tulsa- Downtown -Used the HOTWIRE link on this site - 3 Star Tulsa Downtown Thought it would be this hotel, or Double Tree

aLL AMENITIES:

Indoor pool(s), Airport Shuttle, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center

Pool(s), Restaurant(s)

Business Center Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf, Free Internet Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

COULD have gotten 3.5 for $66.00 but prefer the 3 with 95% rating

3.5 often have higher fees

Thanks Board

Hi

NEED HELP

Tulsa Downtown 3 star Holiday Inn booked - see site - did add a third night through HW - but now need one more. Downtown 3 star $63 seems to be same amenities as the

Holiday Inn win I posted, but checked several times today and it says still gathering ratings ? Do you think they hide ratings sometimes to push

you toward others? Would love to book, but hate to have him move. ANY GUIDANCE AND ADVICE REALLY APPRECIATED - MUST BOOK BY SAT MORNING - OR HE WILL

TRY TO MAKE A DEAL WITH THE FRONT DESK> THANKS FLORIDA COOK

Yes, it's common for the percent recommended numbers to fluctuate a bit from one search to the next, as well as sometimes revert to 'Still gathering reviews...'

For instance, on my search for 5/26 (searching 1 or 2 rooms, not sure how many you're searching for) i'm currently getting a 3* hotel with the amenities above with a 95% recommendation. If you change your search to include a child do you get a property with the same amenities and does the percent recommendation then show?

Of course no guarantees, but i'd say it's likely the same hotel, but even still, you'll need to at least be open to the possibility that you'll need to change properties should you receive a different hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]