3-star Hotel in Mid-Wilshire - Westlake - USC

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Free Parking

Free Internet

Accessible path of travel

Handicapped parking

I think this is the Radisson, but it doesn't say golf or tennis.

Thanks for your help.

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, and although i'm not able to gain any insight as to which it may be, my guess is that it is something other than the Radisson. However, this hotel is showing a rather low 55% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests, is this something that you'd really be interested in?

This area has a LOT of low rated hotels, is this the only zone that is acceptable for your needs this trip? What are your requirements for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can also try entering the address you need into MAPS and HOTELS.com to see if there is anything else near the location you'd like to be.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]