Priceline Hotel: 3* Philadelphia (Trevose - Bensalem) Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast

Nords
By Nords,
in

Hello,

For our upcoming trip in late June to PA from Canada, the next area we've been trying to get a hotel in is the Langhorne - Levittown, PA area (due to proximity to Sesame Place and also close enough to Philly for a day trip to see the sights there). We've mostly been bidding under Priceline with no luck yet, but I've been using hotwire as a guide for bidding amounts. On Priceline, this area of PA is actually under the Trenton - Princeton area of New Jersey. I've looked for a Hotwire hotel list for Langhorne - Levittown and I can't seem to find it on this forum. The Priceline hotel list for New Jersey has hotels in the hotel list for this area (again, under the Trenton - Princeton category). I looked at the New Jersey Hotwire hotel list but don't see Langhorne - Levittown there. Interestingly, when you search on Hotwire for Langhorne, it does give you options in the Bensalem - NE Philadelphia area (which is where we have a reservation direct through the Radisson Philadelphia NE as a backup). In Priceline, that area is part of the main Philadelphia page (I think under Trevose). Just looking to see if betterbidding has a Langhorne - Levittown list of hotels for Hotwire?

As soon as I'm able to win something I'll update the post to a win (although if it is Priceline, it'll end up in the New Jersey forum I assume).

Thanks again for all the help I've received through my previous questions about Pittsburgh and Harrisburg for which I was ultimately successful in getting great deals through Priceline and Hotwire respectively.

Cheers.

Won the 3* Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast at a bid of $60/night for June 26-29 (3 nights). Total after taxes is $214.95. I've been bidding for a while in this city zone and in the Langhorne, PA zone (which on Priceline is in the Trenton - Princeton, NJ area) with no real luck up to about the $75/night range. This $60 bid amount was rejected for Trevose - Bensalem for a few weeks now, but today it was my opening bid and was accepted so now I wonder if I could have bid less.

The funny thing is that we already have this hotel booked directly through the hotel for basically $104/night as our backup. So now I have to cancel our formal reservations. Great to save $40/night on the same hotel we were happy to stay at anyway! And the $104 rate was even a pretty good rate.

Thanks for everyone's help for planning for our family trip to PA this summer.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]