Priceline Hotel: 3* Salt Lake City (Airport SLC) Hilton Salt Lake City Airport

oldmanbob
By oldmanbob,
in

Tried a 3 star room last night with bids of 42, 44, 46. Tried again today with a bid of $50, and won on first attempt.

Taxes and fees of $13.97 brings overall total of $63.97.

I am a big fan of Trip Advisor reviews, and the reviews on this facility are not too positive. I sure hope otherwise. I usually try to overlook negative reviews, but there seems to be a much higher percentage of them.

But... we are staying for only one night and have a very early flight out. It should be OK. They still have the Heavenly Beds, and 24 hr shuttle. I will bring earplugs for the thin walls and just show up with a positive frame of mind and hopefully be pleasantly surprised. It is all up to one's own frame of mind so I'll try hard not to prejudge. The price is right so who knows? It goes with the territory when one wants to save a few bucks, and the good wins certainly seem to outnumber the less than good wins. I'll be entering my review on Trip Advisor after my visit.. and hopefully I'll have some good things to write about.

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice deal for this property! A fair amount of tripadvisor reviews are from those who paid full price; hopefully this property will be better than expectations, especially at a discounted rate.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]