ECP Northwest Florida Beaches Economy National

soleglo
By soleglo,
in

My research showed the lowest price for an economy car was approx $35/day for the period of June 15-19. I bid $23 and it was accepted. The pictured car was a Chevy Aveo, and I absolutely HATE that vehicle. I called National and inquired as to what types of vehicles are included in the Economy class, once I was informed they all have manual doors and windows I paid PL the extra $4/day and went with a midsize car for $27/day. This is expensive for a rental car compared to rates I have gotten in the past, but everything seems to be much higher now. $27/day was still cheaper than what I could have gotten on my own.

Congratulations on your success!

You may be running into some 'end of school family vacations' during this timeframe which may be a partial contributor to the higher than usual rates.

Glad to see you were able to upgrade the car and you'll at least be able to enjoy your ride.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]