Priceline Hotel: 3* Monterey (Monterey-Pacific Grove) Hyatt Regency

kingston53
By kingston53,
in

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the rest of the board.

Sometimes we have to pay what the market is demanding... higher conventional rates usually mean that higher bids are necessary. At least you know that you didn't overbid this since your previous bid of $125 was rejected.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Looks like a great deal to me for a weekend. Today, hyatt.com's best rate is $239...and that is a full pre-pay, no cancellation rate. Good job. I just stayed there for $69, but for a week day. The walk-in rate they were quoting on my Friday check out was $285! I'd handily take your deal for a weekend.

Note, that the Hyatt charges a $10/night per room "Resort Fee." In the fee you get two complimentary bottles of water (quite large) every day, and a $5 food credit in their restaurants. So it's not a complete waste of money, but still I'd prefer not to pay it. It's funny how many people at check-out that were packing up their cars, you'd watch them come out with half a dozen bottles of water from their rooms. I guess it's pretty standard to have the mentality, "I paid $100 for this water, so I'm taking it all with me!" :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]