Priceline Hotel: Seattle 4* Downtown-Pike Place/Space Needle

Iloveshopping
By Iloveshopping,
in

I'm not an expert but I'm looking at the same stuff you are for our seattle trip and as far as I know the Edgewater is in the priceline downtown area, whereas hotwire has it listed in the space needle area. Are you wanting to stay there or not wanting to stay there? I'd love to hear your opinion.

Debbie

But I'm confused about where it's listed for Priceline.

You can also use our Priceline Maps

Do a search for the general area and then find the hotel in the lower list... click the hotel name and the hotel will open up on the map (as well, all the zones are color coordinated so easily see which hotels are grouped together as well as compare the hotels to the current zone boundaries at PRICELINE)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too (please click each of these previous links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've come to the conclusion that you're right. The Edgewater is in the Pike Place Downtown area for Priceline (but not Hotwire). I was thinking it or Pan Pacific were both good options, based on their Hotwire location and they're being the only 2 4* hotels in that area, so you know you'd get one or the other. I'm kind of mixed about bidding for the Pike Place area, since there are some hotels there I'm not wild about - but I guess if I get one for cheap enough, it'll be all right. Do you know anything about the Edgewater? Either it or the Pan Pacific were on Hotwire this morning for $110 for the dates I want; now neither are on. Oh well.

Keep in mind that the hotel lists only contain hotels reported to the board so you could always get a hotel not yet reported (see the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List for more information)

What are the date(s) of your stay and what is is your expected budget before fees/taxes?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]