Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower) Omni Chicago Hotel

USC_Girl
By USC_Girl,
in

We just needed a hotel for one night in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend and found a hotel room with the following:

Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower area hotel

4.5 stars

$105/night

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center

Recommended in 90% of Hotwire customer reviews

We decided to book it (based on tips from BetterBidding) and were given the Omni. We are very happy, thanks!

I believe there was also a Hi-Speed Internet amenity associated with this property which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process... can you please add a reply to this thread confirming if this amenity is also associated with this property. You can still view the amenities associated with this purchase by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please read your messages and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Aaron,

Thank you for the link

Does this mean I really have to wait till after I make my initial reservation before I know if adding a day is possible? In other words, I could book the 27th at a good rate, and its possible the 26th would be denied on 'availability' which could mean they dont want to sell the 26th at that price

Does this mean I really have to wait till after I make my initial reservation before I know if adding a day is possible? In other words, I could book the 27th at a good rate, and its possible the 26th would be denied on 'availability' which could mean they dont want to sell the 26th at that price.

Yes, correct on all counts.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]