By bajenleker,
in

It´s a Nothing Hill-Bayswater hotel.

Complimentary Breakfast

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Airport Shuttle

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply

Thanks in advance.

I think I might have found it...Days Inn Hyde Park.

24-hour front desk

Security guard

Handicapped parking

Number of floors - 4

Airport transportation

Parking (surcharge)

Express check-in

Elevator/lift

Complimentary newspapers in lobby

Total number of rooms - 59

Wireless (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge

Business services

Dry cleaning/laundry service

Complimentary breakfast

Number of buildings/towers - 1

Bar/lounge

Parking limited (surcharge)

Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge

Parking nearby

Laundry facilities

The Days Inn is certainly one possibility, but the amenities shown by HOTWIRE are fairly common and likely found at a majority of 3* hotels in the area.

You could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay. This will cost you a little extra in booking fees, but you may prefer to risk the one nite before committing to all three.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After some further investigation, compairing facilitys, stars and reviews on Tripadvisor, I decided to go for a 4* with a feedback of 4,5 of 5, and 500+ reviews, which I figured out must be Novotel Paddington.

And that hotel has cost between £248 a week ago and up to £338 in my searches.

This morning while checking the rates it again was back at £248, so I pulled the trigger, and indeed it was the Novotel Paddington.

Will get back with all details soon as it is not listed yet.

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Rating 4,5 of 5 on Tripadvisor, based on 500+ reviews.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please change the currency drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to US Dollars (and if applicable the country to United States). Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]