Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Scranton - Poconos (Hazleton - Drums) Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Drums-Hazelton

Sea Turtle
By Sea Turtle,
in

I was only interested in 2.5* and I had plenty of time to make bids so everytime I was denied, I simply waited until another day to bid again. I did not add any stars or areas.

Also, the first three times I entered a bid I went through the PRICELINE link here on BB just like I have many times in the past. However, on my last bid when I was using PL Reward Dollars, the link would not work for me. I tried a couple of times going through BB but it would not let me access My Rewards. I know it can be done because I've accessed it before. Perhaps PL was having a problem because they did send out an invalid coupon the day prior. Anyway, I did try BB!! :unsure:

Mar 31 $52 Denied

Apr 04 $55 Denied

Apr 26 $60 Denied

May 02 $65 plus $7 Priceline Reward Dollars - Accepted - TOTAL with tax/fees = $80.59

Regular PL price is $99 plus tax/fees so I'm good with my win/savings of $30! :)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the hotels and savings on this purchase.

For the future this is how you can use your bonus money along with our PRICELINE link:

1) click the link in the PRICELINE email to deposit the bonus cash into your account (usually you're given a form to enter your email address)

2) close the current browser

3) use a link on the board to access PRICELINE

4) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS link at the top right of their home page

5) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (not a link from an email) and bid as usual

If you can't access the MY REWARDS section of PRICELINE make sure that you're logged in.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]